About five years ago, I made this:
It took bloomin’ ages. Camera set up on a tripod; each frame snapped individually (yes, drying my hands between every shot) then stitched together in iMovie and a soundtrack added. Probably over four hours work. Maybe five.
Technology moves on.
Tonight I did this:
Okay, so it’s a completely different effect, but even so, the fact that I can create something like this on my phone pretty much astounds me.And this time, the washing up took no longer than normal. (The soundtrack was added within YouTube.)
For anyone interested, I used the iMotion HD app. Have only played with it so far. Some day soon I might try using it for something creative. Here’s the other one I’ve done that worked okay, shot from my office window: